Thank you to Mathew at Blog of The Wolf Boy for this nomination. Please check out Mathew’s blog if you are unfamiliar with his work. I have just recently discovered him on WordPress and he is quickly becoming one of my favorite bloggers. He writes poetry that reads like a rap song, it’s quite catchy and thought provoking.
This is my first time writing an awards post. What a fun way to get to know other bloggers better!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post
QUESTIONS (Complete The Sentences)
- I love it when…my kids go to bed at a decent time at night and STAY asleep.
- If I could, I would…definitely have another baby. But babies require time, space, and money.
- Not too many people know that…I love to sing.
- What really gets on my nerves…inconsiderate people.
- I can’t comprehend why…anyone would hurt a child.
- My fantasy job would be…writing books or working in criminology or psychology.
- If I were a color, I would be…green. It says growth, nature, and nourishment to me.
- Sometimes when I’m by myself…I overthink and over analyze everything.
- This may sound crazy but…I am weirdly obsessed with True Crime and serial killers.
- The funniest thing about me…I like to make up weird songs and phrases with my husband and kids.
- It doesn’t really matter if…you don’t think the same way as everyone else. You won’t always agree. People won’t always like you. It’s OK.
MY QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES
- What is your favorite kind of weather?
- Would you rather read or write?
- When it comes to food do you prefer salty or sweet?
- Have you ever been to Disneyland?
- What made you want to start a blog?
- Which country would you love to visit?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What’s your favorite show to watch?
- What are you afraid of?
- What is something you want people to know about you?